- One 8 ft table will be provided for inside booths only. More tables can be rented for $5.00 a piece. Let us know ASAP. We must know if you are renting additional tables by August 31, 2021.
- Tables & Electricity will only be provided for the inside booths.
- Direct Sale Booths - we will only allow one booth from each company.
- Inside space is limited. Reserve your space early!
- You will receive a phone call or email within 3 business days
If you are paying by check or money order, send to:
P.O. Box 67
Hope, KS 67451
Once we have received your payment we will lock in your space that you have requested.
HCPC is closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic. We are planning on hosting the festival as normal. If something changes and we are instructed to cancel, we will refund you the vendor fee.
You may begin setting up on Friday, September 10th at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm. (Please note: HCPC is not responsible for watching your booths overnight.) You may also setup on Saturday morning beginning at 7:30 am on September 11th. You will need to check in at the Information Tent to receive your booth number (Just West of the blinking light). HCPC would prefer no early tear down. (Please notify us if you need to tear down early) For inside booths, you will only be able to use the front door to unload and load at the end of the day. Our parade starts at 4:30. We ask that you do not load your car during the parade. The parade will last about 20-30 minutes. If you would like to stay open after the parade that would be great! There will be some traffic during the Hog & Turkey Roast. If you have any questions, please call Danielle at 785-366-7225. Thank you for your time and we’ll see you at this year’s festival on September 11th!
By buying this booth, you agree to the above setup and tear down directions.